CLICK BELOW TO VIEW OUR JDL FOOTBALL ACTION VIDEO
A unique “player-friendly” experience characterized by
- abundant and meaningful playing time for all
- balanced competition between competing teams & competing players
- positive reinforcement & encouragement for every participant
- all players learning to play all positions
- a focus on football fundamentals
- unique coaching assignments.
© 2010 Junior Development League Football Inc.All Rights Reserved.
Welcome to Junior Development
League Football Inc
Here you will learn about JDL Football--an innovative youth tackle football program created specifically to assure a safe and enjoyable sports experience for every participant regardless of age, weight or ability. You will find out
Starting a JDL Football Program
JDL Football offers memberships for start-up or existing organizations and leagues. Groups that are licensed to operate a JDL Football program retain their independence and may operate in accordance with their own locally adopted governing structure as long as the guiding principles of Junior Development Football are preserved.
- Why Junior Development League Football is one of the fastest growing youth football programs in the country and how it is changing the youth sports paradigm in America
- How JDL Football addresses and avoids the common issues found in many highly competitive youth football programs
- How your organization benefits from membership in JDL Football
- How you can become a part of the growing JDL Football family
The Pride of JDL Football
Max Chapman was a stellar defensive end for the Nease Panthers where he earned the Character, Strength and Honor award. He then moved on to play defensive end for the Northwestern University Wildcats where he was awarded the team's traditional #1 jersey, emblematic of the values and the character of the Northwestern football family. He received the Big-Ten Sportsmanship Award and was an Academic All Big 10 honoree. He graduated in June with a degree in communications studies, is married and is serving as a missionary for the Fellowship of Catholic University Students at the University of Nebraska.